Empirical Laboratories is approved under Department of Defense (DoD) ELAP program and has worked in more than 45 states under the scope of NELAP and many State regulatory programs. Additionally, the laboratory regularly adds State specific certifications based on project requirements.
Empirical Laboratories can provide services in many states where environmental or program specific certifications are not required without additional approvals. For details regarding the parameters of our certifications, please feel free to click the links below.
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, Department of Environmental Protection
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, Energy and Environment Cabinet
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of General Services
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Soil Permit
- State of Arkansas, Department of Environmental Quality
- State of Florida, Department of Health
- State of Georgia, Environmental Protection Agency
- State of New Jersey, Department of Environmental Protection
- State of North Carolina, Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- State of Texas, Commission on Environmental Quality
- State of Utah, Department of Health
- State of Washington, Department of Ecology