Reporting and Electronic Deliverables
Utilizing electronic data deliverables and hard copy reporting, Empirical Laboratories provides access to the data you need to make decisions when you need it. We know how important it is to have accurate data delivered immediately upon validation. Our Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) eliminates transcription and formatting time, while electronic deliverables, also generated from our LIMS, eliminate transcription errors.
The laboratory’s data reporting team has extensive experience with our reporting software and can provide data in the format that best suits client needs. We offer customized hard copy reports or deliverable electronic data packages that are tailored to meet client needs.
Electronic Data Deliverables
- All EDDs are verified against the hard copy data report for accuracy
- Customized (delimited text, Access, Excel, DBF, etc.)
- SEDD (2a)
Hard Copy Packages
- All packages can be scanned, converted to PDF, book-marked and burned to CD for slim storage
- Basic Data Package with Report Certification Form
- Level IV fully validatable (CLP Style) data packages including raw data
- Level III - All CLP style forms without raw data
- Level II - QC summary forms and results
- Level I-Results Only
- New Jersey Tier II
- Texas TRRP13
With an extensive history with the software being used, Empirical Laboratories’ experienced data specialists can provide data in the format you need. We look forward to working with you!