Empirical Laboratories applies a wide range of testing methods to solid, water, and TCLP samples based on client specifications. While adhering to established testing protocols, we also follow mandated national and State guidelines for environmental testing. For a complete list of testing methods applicable to our testable matrices please see below.
Empirical Laboratories provides Comprehensive Environmental Chemical Testing to include Organic and Inorganic analysis. This provides a very large scope as a basis to the service we offer. In addition to our comprehensive routine testing, we also perform the specialty testing listed below.
- 1,4-Dioxane via 8270D Low-Level Full-Scan
- Explosives via SW846 8330B MIS
- FL PRO
- Pentachlorophenol via 8270D Low-Level Full-Scan
- PCB aroclors 1262 and 1268, Method 8082A
- Perchlorates via SW846 6850
- RSK175 (Gases Methane, Ethane, Ethene)
- Simultaneous PAHs / SVOCs Low-Level Full-Scan
- TOC Soils
- Volatile Fatty Acids (Total) by SM5560C